#100HappyDays Part 4! | Tarreyn Land: #100HappyDays Part 4!

Monday, May 5, 2014

#100HappyDays Part 4!

I did it!
I completed all 100 days of the Challenge! 
(If you're just tuning in, the 100 Happy Days Challenge is to take & post pictures of something that makes you happy for 100 Days Straight! Read all about it Here, along with my first, second and third rounds of 25 days.)
I've had SUCH a good time tackling this, and I can't believe how quickly it's gone by. 100 days seems like nothing to me now! Where does the time go?!
This project has helped me open my eyes more and more to all the things that make me happy, from small things like cactus flowers and licorice to major, life-changing events like my first Coachella trip. 
It's helped me appreciate everything I have and hone in more on what I want. 
I've loved watching the seasons change and tracking adventures. 
I'm finding joy around every corner and challenging myself in new and exciting ways. 
I'm reminded every day that happiness comes from within and that every day is what you make of it. AND that even when you're sick or sad or feeling completely discouraged, there truly is good in every day. 

Here's a look at days 76-100!
(Click on the images to make them bigger)

The end of a beautiful hike to Tucson's 7 Falls in Bear Canyon/ Cholla Blooming Flower/ Glimpse at my DIY Embellished Sunnies project!/ Red Vines Fuel/ Late night Trampoline Jumping

The beautiful ceiling in one of my favorite shopping spots/ Coachella Packing/ Our Festival Wristbands/ Drinking from a Coconut on the Festival Campsite/ This one was a video from the Coachella Ferris wheel!

Enjoying the sun, music and amazingness at the main Coachella Stage/ Our last sunset at the festival. What an amazing experience!/ A spontaneous detour to Salvation Mountain on our way home/ Toasting my grandmother with some Veuve Clicquot/ Jake is too cute for words sometimes

Pizza = Heaven/ Pink Mani with my Mom/ Kirigami Backstage/ His & Hers Brunch Cocktails/ My new vintage Tom Jones shirt! I love him!

Editing my latest video/ Trying my hand at Standup Again/ Hanging out with my rad cousin on one of his last nights in town before moving to a new city/ I love spring in the desert!/ May the Fourth Be With You (I actually get to dress up like this for my job! Ah!) 

I have loved doing this so much, I don't want it to end.
So guess what?
I'm not going to let it. 
I've officially decided to go for TWO HUNDRED!!!! 

This may seem a little excessive, but I'm looking forward to it. 
For the last couple years I've really wanted to do a photo-a-day challenge and just haven't done it. This project helped me accomplish that goal and more! In a dream world I can make 365, but for now I'll take baby steps and make it to #200HappyDays. This is gonna be a big year in my life and I'm excited to have it so strongly documented. 

I'd really like to thank all of you (especially my homies on Instagram!) for being so supportive and lovely about this challenge! 

Thanks again for letting me share!
Feel free to follow me along on Instagram @Tarreyn!

I'm excited to see what the next hundred days bring! Eeeeeee!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the next 100! The first 100 were simply A.MA.ZING!!

    ReplyDelete