#100HappyDays Part 3 | Tarreyn Land: #100HappyDays Part 3

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

#100HappyDays Part 3

YOU GUYS!
I cannot BELIEVE it's been 75 days of this challenge! OMG!
(If you're just catching up, the 100 Happy Days Challenge is to take & post pictures of something that makes you happy for 100 Days Straight! Read about it Here, along with my first and second 25 days.)
It's hard for me to say if it's the challenge that's making me happier, or if I'm just in a really good place these days, but I gotta tell you guys - this project is SO rewarding. 
It basically forces you to constantly be on the lookout for all the things that make you happy! And 75 days in, it's officially become a habit. And I love it.

Here's a little bit of what I've been gaining from the project:

- I appreciate everything more
- I really appreciate the little things more
- I'm finding beauty around every corner
- Jake and I are both happier
- Everything I do has become not just a photo opp, but an opportunity to find joy
- I'm connecting with people more and looking at what makes them happier
- It's further helping me realize what makes me happy
- I'm feeling more confident (this could also have to do with eating better and running, but whatevs. Endorphins are endorphins.)
- I've developed a renewed appreciation for my job and how much I love performing
- I've realized more and more that while obviously external factors have a large impact, Happiness comes from within

Here's a look at days 51-75
(Click on the images to make them bigger)

Ticket Confirmation to see TOM JONES! I effing LOVE him!/ Coffee Date with my Cousin & we coincidentally both had Map Watches!/ Date night at our fav Mexican Restaurant/ Green everything (including my first green beer!) on St. Patty's Day/ Getting to play opposite my love on stage. How lucky am I?!

Jake met one of his favorite Pro Skate Boarders, Leo Romero, & we went & saw his band play!/ The Amazing Sharon Jones after seeing her in concert!/ Sunset Love/ An incredible inscription from my dad I found in an old book/ Perfect Fortune

Effing LOVED The Grand Budapest Hotel! You've done it again, Mr. Anderson!/ Our Coachella Packet Came!/ Disco Ball at our Favorite Bar/ Jumping for Joy in the Frozen Pizza Section/ Some delicious Prosecco 

Closing day of a show at work. Love this gang./ An amazing and much needed massage/ My Beautiful Grandmother/ Midnight In n Out/ Opening night of my favorite character ever! Have I mentioned how much I love my job??

Hangover Brunch at our fav Greasy Spoon/ Love note from Jake/ Ice Cream Date with my adorable little Cousins/ Catching up on Mad Men and LOVING it!/ Spring Lillies

Thanks so much for letting me share!
Remember you can follow along with me on Instagram @Tarreyn!

Some of my friends have been doing the challenge which has been so fun to follow! Are any of you trying it? I can't recommend it strongly enough! Let me know about your experiences! 



No comments:

Post a Comment