Seattle Snapshots | Tarreyn Land: Seattle Snapshots

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Seattle Snapshots

The other day I shared some pictures with you of our trip to the Northern coast! After our lovely stay at the cabin, we headed to Seattle for five wonderful days!
We explored the market, saw theatre and museums and a baseball game, ate and drank LOOOAAADDSS of amazing food & drink, went dancing at an electronica festival, sped around the city in a convertible, went to the top of the space needle at sunset, vintage shopped in capital hill, and more! It was a blast!
Because of the insane rain on our last 3 days there, my camera stayed at home after day two, but I got some shots I love on those first couple days. 
Here's a handful!












Thanks so much for letting me share all these little moments with you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment