#JTPNW | Tarreyn Land: #JTPNW

Saturday, October 5, 2013

#JTPNW

Are you guys sick of me talking about Seattle yet? I imagine you might be.
However, here's one more post. 
Along with the pictures I've already shared with you this week, I had a ton of great shots from my phone that I wanted to share as well. 
While we were away, we created the hashtag #JTPNW, which stands for Jake & Tarreyn Pacific NorthWest. Ever since Europe we're really in to personalized hashtags to keep all of our vacation/event pictures in one spot. If you follow me on Instagram (username: Tarreyn), you may have seen most of these images already. But there are still a couple new ones in here too. 
Here's my last little taste of our NorthWestern adventure!







 


Thanks so much for your continuous support of all my pictures and stories. I have a bunch of posts and articles coming up in the next couple weeks that I'm really excited about! Hope you're having a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment