Julia Roberts, All Time Girl Crush | Tarreyn Land: Julia Roberts, All Time Girl Crush

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Julia Roberts, All Time Girl Crush

Julia Roberts - 
I. Love. You.
I've been searching for the words to say this, but I'll just spit it out: You are my all time girl crush.
I've felt this way for as long as I can remember. 
I'm pretty sure you defined a majority of my developmental beliefs about feminine appeal. Watching your movies always reminds me to have fun and be myself.
That giant laugh, the huge hair that looks fabulous in any color or style, legs to kill for, I love it all. 

Your likability knows no bounds, and you are imperfectly perfect. 
I love that you can play anything from a prostitute to a hardware shop owner to a single mom. 
I love that you live in New Mexico with your cute little family and your husband of 12 years about whom you've said "I was born to be the wife of this man."
I love that you are a trailblazer - the first woman in Hollywood to make a $20 million paycheck.
I love that you get more beautiful with age and won't get botox: 'Your face tells a story and it shouldn't be a story about your drive to the doctor's office.'
I love that you are generous and notorious for being a big tipper. I just learned that you gave your produce delivery guy a $500 dollar tip to replace the AC in his car. Rad.
I love that you are a fervent democrat and that you care about charity. I think its so cool that you are Unicef's goodwill ambassador to Haiti and help with lots of causes.
I love that your joie de vivre is infectious, like in your oscar speech "I love the whole world."
I love that you never gave up on love and that you are a romantic - "True love doesn't come to you, it has to be inside of you" 
I love your megawatt smile that has been referred to as a secret weapon by directors and producers. 
I love that you're the perfect combination of glamorous and down-to-earth.
I love your chemistry with all your co-stars, and that even in awful movies you're still so likable. 
Basically, I love you... Did I mention that?

No comments:

Post a Comment