Dear Readers - | Tarreyn Land: Dear Readers -

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Dear Readers -

Hello, old friends. 
I know I've been absent for a while and I'm sorry. (and assuming anyone cares...)
Since my last post almost a month ago (!!!), I have undergone a massive life change and have moved to Los Angeles!
Between packing up, getting rid of and selling our possessions, saying goodbye to our loved ones and our amazing jobs, and moving to a new city it's been a crazy month to say the least.


We've been in LA one whole week now and it's been fantastic.
We've drunk champagne on the beach, met Jeff Goldblum (yes, seriously), seen improv shows, scoped out neighborhoods, celebrated my 27th birthday, laid by the pool, attended parties, walked the Santa Monica Pier, gone to a museum, caught up with a bunch of our amazing friends, found a cagillon new restaurants, and generally explored the city. 
It rocks. 
 
Over the next few months we'll be finding jobs and an apartment of our own, but for now we are enjoying the phenomenal amount of things this city has to offer and adjusting to our new life together. 
You can expect me to be posting here more, and I will also be announcing an exciting new endeavor sometime later this month. 
Thanks for the mad love and support, and I will see you soon(er). 


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!! I am so happy you were able to move there and pursue your dreams

    ReplyDelete