Where Have I Been?? | Tarreyn Land: Where Have I Been??

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Where Have I Been??

Hey Gang.
You may (or may not) have noticed that I've been somewhat absent over the last couple weeks. And this is for a variety of reasons...

I've had costume parties galore - which has meant assembling and making a ton of different costumes which has been amaaazzzzing but time consuming, we signed up for our first 6 Week CSA and have been cooking a lot more  (AAH!), I've become addicted to crossword puzzles, Jake and I have been inhaling episodes of our sneakily downloaded season 4 of Downton Abbey, I've been taking advantage of the cooler weather and running more (did my first 5K of the season!), been creating a pinterest board for one of my bessssttt friend's weddings (!!), rehearsing for a new show, catching up on my reading, re-thinking a lot of blog whosits and whatsits, pumpkin picking, bar-hopping, preparing for my first stand-up comedy set (AAAAAAHHHH!!!), hangin with the boy, working on an exciting project with my best friend, writing my first article for an external company, and more!
WHEW! 
Sheesh!
I promise I'll be more present in the near future, but I thought I'd share a few glimpses of these past couple weeks with you. 

Pumpkin Picking before Halloween

Decisions, Decisions!

Me as Snow White and Jake as Mowgli for a friend's Disney-Themed Birthday Party!

Fresh and Delicious bread from our local CSA

Calvin and Hobbes for our first Halloween Party! <3

Early Evening Beer Garden View

Glinda The Good Witch for Halloween

Dia De Los Muertos this weekend

I don't know about you guys, but October has seriously completely slipped through my fingers. Where has the time gone?!?! GAH!
I hope you are all having a lovely and fruitful fall so far! 
Please stay tuned for new projects, posts, columns, videos and more!  
I have a feeling it's going to be an exciting winter!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment