Things I Plan To Do When I'm Insanely Rich: | Tarreyn Land: Things I Plan To Do When I'm Insanely Rich:

Friday, August 9, 2013

Things I Plan To Do When I'm Insanely Rich:

  • Get my hair professionally blown out every time I wash it
  • Own a Prius (WITH automatic windows!)
  • Buy Elizabeth Taylor's jewelry
  • Have Robin Thicke perform at my Birthday Party
  • Buy and Renovate an old Airstream Trailer and travel the country
  • Hire a personal chef who specializes in Cronuts
  • Buy All the Clothes
  • Buy an Island with beautiful beaches that produces Champagne
  • Wear a lot of cool hats
  • Get really expensive, fool-proof Lasik eye surgery
  • OR have different glasses for every outfit
  • Buy my parents a bitchin pad
  • Have thousands of flowers in every room
  • Become friends with Mindy Kaling
  • Drink All the wine
  • Have a giant library with sliding ladders
  • See the Pyramids
  • Go to a nail salon that serves fancy alcohol
  • Get different nail art every week
  • Do Oprah-Style giveaways
  • Produce Music
  • Produce Movies
  • Have a pet Otter and name him C. K. Dexter Haven
  • Be on the cover of Vogue
  • Be friends with Ellen
  • Own a swimming pool with a swim-up bar & bartender
  • Invest in cloning research 
  • Host TONS of Gatsby-level extravagant theme parties 
  • Buy Carrie Bradshaw's Brownstone
  • Visit the secret basketball court inside the Matterhorn at Disneyland
  • Have the coolest TreeHouse ever
  • Write a Hit Rap Song
  • Donate millions to good causes & follow the Audrey/Angelina humanitarian footsteps
  • Have a personal trainer who treats me with a firm but loving hand
  • Be friends with Beyonce 
  • Go to the Met Gala
  • Have super fancy linens that are always freshly clean
  • Visit countries that are only safe to visit if you're insanely rich
  • Read All the Books
  • Collect something bizarre and rare
  • Get a pixie cut
  • Buy really fancy bath products & expensive scented candles
  • Have a Pretty Woman moment in expensive couture stores where they snub me but then I show them!
  • Buy Jake fancy watches
  • Design a line of really cool dog costumes
  • Be friends with Kate Middleton
  • Have a ton of magazine subscriptions 
  • Learn what Bill Murray whispers at the end of Lost in Translation
  • Never wash a dish or vacuum again. (Other chores are fine but I really hate those)
  • Purchase tons of vintage Lisa Frank merchandise
  • Look effortlessly glamorous all the time
  • Including when I get off an airplane
  • Invest in a night club
  • Have a Tea Party with Amy Poehler and Tina Fey
  • Meet the Dalai Lama
  • Donate to good political causes
  • Write a coffee table book
  • Get an Air Hockey Table & Photo Booth in my home
  • Have an indoor movie theatre
  • Tell off Donald Trump
  • Buy things from Sky Mall
  • Have the coolest bar with every kind of special glass
  • Party at George Clooney's house in Lake Como 
  • Own a boat, give it a super cool name, & talk like Katherine Hepburn when I'm on it
  • Invent a classy, cute, comfortable, walkable high heel
  • Be friends with Oprah


No comments:

Post a Comment