Stream of Consciousness | Tarreyn Land: Stream of Consciousness

Friday, August 2, 2013

Stream of Consciousness

  • I couldn't be happier that Tribal Prints are so in right now. They're the shiz.
  • If you're good at something, never do it for free.
  • Walking around your home in your underpants is one of life's great luxuries.
  • Cell phone cases come and go, and I need to accept that. 
  • Teach people how to treat you.
  • If you're looking for a good time, you probably shouldn't call that number on the bathroom stall.
  • I don't care what they say - Side Boobs are never in.
  • My fitness instructor called me a warrior yesterday and I believed her
  • I want a Jack Donaghy in my life. 
  • I really wish I was going to Texas Style Council this weekend. Goal for next year. 
  • It's been WAY too long since someone made me a mix cd.
  • It doesn't matter how long you've been together/lived together/spent time together - Go. On. Dates. 
  • Jane Austen is Bitchin. 
  • I'm starting to think there's never enough time. I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS!
  • Embrace the dollar section and all of it's many wonders. 
  • I don't really know what to do with myself now that I've finished Orange is the New Black
  • I turn 26 next month and have to figure out what to do about health insurance BUTIT'STOTALLYCOOLANDFINEANDCHILLANDI'MNOTFREAKINGOUTATALL!
  • Fancy soaps and Candles are a sign of class and success. 
  • Neil. Diamond.
  • Neil. Young.
  • I think you can tell a lot about a person by their most prized possessions. Mine include: painted portraits of Jake and I in an eyepatch and beard, a turquoise cuff from my grandmother, and an original 90s Lisa Frank binder. 
  • Comparison is the thief of Joy
  • I'm thrilled swimsuit season is almost over. Black Tights season can't get here soon enough. 
  • It freaks me out that 80s now counts as "vintage"
  • Planning trips is, to me, one of the most enjoyable things in life. 
  • Ferris Beuller was SO right. Life moves SO fucking fast. You need to stop and look around once in a while so you don't miss it. 
  • Ummm Etsy has gift cards now?! Please and Thank you. 
  • Things I'm really into: Cacti, Half & Half, Getting things in the Mail, Tumblr, Ushankas and Day Planners
  • Men fight with fists, women's weapon of choice is information.
  • Treat Yo Self
I'm all about this right now:

And This:


What's on your mind today?

No comments:

Post a Comment