Vintage Neon | Tarreyn Land: Vintage Neon

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Vintage Neon

I really love where I live.
I love the history, I love the scenery & climate. I love the people and the places to go. And there's a lot of just really cool stuff here.
One of those things is the large collection of vintage neon signs we have scattered around. 
In an effort to work more with my camera, and inspired by these signs, I decided to do a photo shoot! 
Here's what I came up with:








(This One's My Fav)

It was a blast being a tourist in my own city for an afternoon (Despite the fact that some of the neighborhoods were super sketchy! Gah!), and I loved being out at such a magical time of day. 
It was a perfect way to learn more about my camera because it felt kind of like a time warp.

A couple more from the day:







Thanks for letting me share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment