What I Learned: From Beyonce's Documentary | Tarreyn Land: What I Learned: From Beyonce's Documentary

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What I Learned: From Beyonce's Documentary

OMG - Have you guys seen HBO's Beyonce Documentary?!
I just watched it, and I basically just want to be her friend.
And by friend, I mean BE Beyonce.
She is the epitome of girl power, combining femininity with strength and control.
While certain of the doc's more artistic elements felt a little questionable, I freaking loved the whole thing. Nobody is cooler than Beyonce.
Nobody.
She's a goddess and I love her.
Here's what I learned:

  • Women rule the world
  • Trust yourself
  • Life is beautiful
  • There's no such thing as too many sequins
  • There's no such thing as hair too big
  • Be confident
  • Politeness & Business don't mix
  • I need to own a yacht & a sequin tuxedo jacket. Pronto. 
  • Everything happens for a reason
  • Do things on your own terms
  • Take time to appreciate everything
  • Fight for what you believe in
  • Record everything
  • Create Constantly
  • Pour yourself into your art
  • Women need to help & respect each other & stick together
  • Don't compromise 
  • Work your ass off
  • Rock diva nails & hoop earrings
  • Experimenting helps you grow
  • Experiment with your hair
  • Every kind of relationship requires serious communication
  • Jumpsuits jumpsuits jumpsuits!
  • Bling bling bling!
  • Beyonce & I have the same laptop
  • Respect people's privacy
  • There's nothing like good girlfriends
  • More is more
  • Wear curlers during labor
  • Be meticulous
  • Miracles exist
  • Your family is your core
  • Life is a puzzle
  • Make Bold Fashion Choices
  • Manage yourself
  • Jay-Z is adorable
  • You need to do what's right for YOU
  • Always have a vision
  • Follow your heart
  • Know what you want & go for it
  • I fucking LOVE Beyonce 

No comments:

Post a Comment