I just watched it, and I basically just want to be her friend.
And by friend, I mean BE Beyonce.
She is the epitome of girl power, combining femininity with strength and control.
While certain of the doc's more artistic elements felt a little questionable, I freaking loved the whole thing. Nobody is cooler than Beyonce.
She's a goddess and I love her.
Here's what I learned:
- Women rule the world
- Trust yourself
- Life is beautiful
- There's no such thing as too many sequins
- There's no such thing as hair too big
- Be confident
- Politeness & Business don't mix
- I need to own a yacht & a sequin tuxedo jacket. Pronto.
- Everything happens for a reason
- Do things on your own terms
- Take time to appreciate everything
- Fight for what you believe in
- Record everything
- Create Constantly
- Pour yourself into your art
- Women need to help & respect each other & stick together
- Don't compromise
- Work your ass off
- Rock diva nails & hoop earrings
- Experimenting helps you grow
- Experiment with your hair
- Every kind of relationship requires serious communication
- Jumpsuits jumpsuits jumpsuits!
- Bling bling bling!
- Beyonce & I have the same laptop
- Respect people's privacy
- There's nothing like good girlfriends
- More is more
- Wear curlers during labor
- Be meticulous
- Miracles exist
- Your family is your core
- Life is a puzzle
- Make Bold Fashion Choices
- Manage yourself
- Jay-Z is adorable
- You need to do what's right for YOU
- Always have a vision
- Follow your heart
- Know what you want & go for it
- I fucking LOVE Beyonce