O-M-Effing-G, My Friend Might Win an Oscar! | Tarreyn Land: O-M-Effing-G, My Friend Might Win an Oscar!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

O-M-Effing-G, My Friend Might Win an Oscar!

I am incredibly lucky to have a ton of incredibly amazing friends.
They are off all over the world conquering their fields in every realm you can imagine.
I'm a lucky gal.
One of these said amazing folk is my dear friend, animation director Timothy Reckart.
His short film, Head Over Heels, has been nominated for an Academy Award this year for Best Animated Short.
I KNOW, RIGHT?!?! SOOO EFFING COOOLLLL!
It's amazing and inspiring, and just totally awesome.
After months of keeping it under wraps, Tim has finally released the short online and it is ssooooooo awesome! 
He's allowed me to share it with you all, so please watch and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment