My Life, Like the Twilight Saga, is now Complete. | Tarreyn Land: My Life, Like the Twilight Saga, is now Complete.

Friday, November 23, 2012

My Life, Like the Twilight Saga, is now Complete.

Full Disclosure: I read all four Twilight books and have seen all the movies.
Fuller Disclosure: I enjoyed them all.

Today, my best friend and I, along with some smuggled-in Champagne, completed our Twilight Cinema experience.
It has been 5 years in the making, and all I have to say is that it was PERFECTION.

The twists and turns, the debate over which was more embarrassing: the acting or the writing, the CGI, the soundtracks, the dice roll of directors and how Taylor Lautner was going to justify removing his shirt...

But I think the best part of it has been experiencing something like this with my bestie. There is NOTHING better than finding your best friend soul mate, and she and I will live happily forever just like Edward and Bella.

And yes, I am fully aware that I sound like I'm 13.
And I don't even care.
FOREVER.



No comments:

Post a Comment