Champagne is the Answer to Everything | Tarreyn Land: Champagne is the Answer to Everything

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Champagne is the Answer to Everything

Champagne is the answer to everything.
Unconvinced?
Here's Proof:

  • What would immediately lift my mood right now?
  • Why should I bother doing that extra mile on my run today?
  • What should I give this girl I barely know for a birthday present?
  • What should I give my best friend for a birthday present?
  • What should I give my mother for a birthday present?
  • How should I celebrate this?
  • What is one of the most glamorous things ever?
  • What is one of the most delicious things ever?
  • What should I always keep around the house?
  • What is the one thing that could help this situation?
  • What should I serve with dinner?
  • What should I serve with lunch?
  • What should I serve with breakfast?
  • What can I do to save water?
  • What would Marilyn do?
  • What would Marie Antoinette do?
  • How should I make my stomach feel better?
  • What should I do today?
  • What would make my hand look cooler?
  • What can I do to get over this?
  • What will wake me up?
  • What will help me sleep?
  • What will always be awesome and perfect?

Politicians, Philosophers, Authors, Singers, Foodies and Movie Stars Agree - 
Champagne is all there Is:

"My only regret in life is that I didn't drink enough Champagne"
~ John Maynard Keynes

"There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of Champagne"
~ Bette Davis

"In victory, you deserve Champagne, in defeat, you need it"
~ Napoleon Bonaparte

"No government could survive without Champagne. Champagne in the throats of our diplomatic people is like oil in the wheels of an engine"
~ Joseph Dargent

"I only drink Champagne when I'm happy, and when I'm sad. sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. when I have company, I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I am not hungry and drink it when I am. otherwise I never touch it - unless I'm thirsty"
~ Lily Bollinger

"Three be the things I shall never attain: envy, content, and sufficient Champagne"
~ Dorothy Parker

"Meeting Franklin Roosevelt was like opening your first bottle of Champagne; knowing him was like drinking it. "
~ Winston Churchill

"Come quickly, I am tasting the stars!"
~ Dom Perignon

"Remember gentlemen, it's not just France we are fighting for, it's Champagne!"
~ Winston Churchill

"Gentlemen, in the little moment that remains to us between the crisis and the catastrophe, we may as well drink a glass of Champagne"
~ Paul Claudel

"In a perfect world, everyone would have a glass of Champagne every evening"
~ Willie Gluckstern

"Champagne is the one thing that gives me zest when I feel tired" 
~ Brigitte Bardot

"Why do I drink Champagne for breakfast? doesn't everyone?"
~ Noel Coward

"Too much of anything is bad, but too much Champagne is just right"
~ Mark Twain

"I had taken two finger-bowls of Champagne, and the scene had changed before my eyes into something significant, elemental and profound"
~ F Scott Fitzgerald

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment