Thought-Blocked | Tarreyn Land: Thought-Blocked

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thought-Blocked

I've been staring at a cursor on a blank screen for half an hour...
...and by half an hour I mean two days...
I have mad writers block.
In the absence of muse, I've decided to share with you some of my twitter drafts since apparently that's the only place my brain is working...
So here's some of my B material... Enjoy??

  • I wish I was eating cake right now... But then what else is new...
  • I want to be besties with 90s Sandra Bullock
  • If I were a millionaire I would have a chandelier in every room and buy really expensive greeting cards for people constantly.
  • I wish I was a fictional character who could be totally satisfied with a slice of toast with butter for breakfast...
  • After years of being completely off my radar, this whole haircut thing has made me decide I like Miley Cyrus...
  • Driving, I passed this guy dancing like a MANIAC while riding his bike!!! It was the greatest thing I've ever seen. Literally. Thanks, my new role model.
  • I should bake a cake...
  • I wish crowns were every day attire...
  • I was slow to catch on the sensation, but - Belts are effing amazing
  • I wish I had a baby friend. I love babies, and no one I know has one who I can hang out with. 
  • Kate Middleton is my she-crush for life
  • Chips, sAlsa, chArdOnnay! (Have I been watching too much Breaking Bad..?)

No comments:

Post a Comment