Fried Food, Tubing and Bubbles - Why Life is Good | Tarreyn Land: Fried Food, Tubing and Bubbles - Why Life is Good

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Fried Food, Tubing and Bubbles - Why Life is Good

Life is really good. 
There are countless reasons why, but I'm gonna sum it up for you in 3 big ways.


1. Chicken and Waffles
O M freaking G. Waffle, Butter, Syrup, Fried Chicken, Hot Sauce - Mind. Blown. Arteries. Clogged. SO Worth it. 
2. River Tubing
I go tubing on the Salt River every summer at least once, and it's one of my favorite things. If you've never been river tubing, do it! It is SO MUCH fun! They call it 'The Floating Picnic" and thats exactly right! It's hard to say which is my favorite part - the floating, the tanning, the drinking, the swimming, the eating, the relaxing, the hanging out with friends, the new friends you meet as you float down the river, the scenery - who knows? It's all RAD. 

3. Champagne
Fact: Champagne is the greatest thing in the universe
Fact: I could drink bottles of champagne every day
Fact: Sometimes I do.
You know I adore champagne. I know I adore champagne. But sometimes, it just has to be said. Glamour in a glass.

Notable Mentions: 
- Menswear
- Instagram
- Little Kids in Costume
- Fresh Made Rice Krispy Treats
- The Changing of Season
- Massages
- Twinkle Lights
- Marlon Brando

No comments:

Post a Comment