MacBook PrOMG | Tarreyn Land: MacBook PrOMG

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

MacBook PrOMG

I am writing this blog from my brand new, super awesome MacBook Pro.
It. Is. Rad.
For many painstaking months I have been hovering on the edge of this purchase. My PC who has served me well for the past three years has been slowly dying bit by bit, and is now literally being held together with super glue. Then on Monday, on my FIFTH visit to the Apple store, I dipped into my savings account and took the plunge. I couldn't be happier.  

Me elated at the Apple store holding my new purchase
Me with Nick, my Apple tech who did think it odd I was taking a picture, but posed nonetheless. 

You may already know about my intense love for the iPhone, and my Apple love has grown by leaps and bounds with this purchase.
Every click, every stroke of every key is technological perfection. It's so natural to the mind and so sleek to the eye.
I can use iCloud! I can sink up my iPhone and iPod! I can iChat! (That's a thing, right?)
I can edit movies and Skype with people all over the world!
Anything that needs to be done on a computer - I can do it! I have the technology!
AND I can look so groovy doing it now!
I can go out and conquer the world! I can do anything! I'm such a grownup now! .... Kinda...

Blogging just got a whole lot fancier.

No comments:

Post a Comment