Wayward Observations | Tarreyn Land: Wayward Observations

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wayward Observations

Mix CDs are the most terrific thing ever. Wondering what to give someone for a present? Make a mix. Going on a road trip? Make a mix. Need to get amped up? Make a mix. Need to get cooled down? Make a mix. Wanna get your groove on? Your nooky on? Your awesome on? Make. A. Mix. I literally will not buy a Macbook air because it doesn't have a disc drive...


Whiskey is EFFING DELICIOUS. For years I have resisted, thinking it too bitter, but either my mind or my palate has developed and I just can't get enough of it! Personal favorites are Jameson & Knob Creek! On the rocks! Mmmmmmmmmm


Toys that are infinitely more fun as an adult: Silly String, Water Guns & Nerf Guns (basically things you can safely assault your friends with), Mario Kart...


In my humble opinion, Ryan Gosling is rapidly becoming the modern Paul Newman. And I love it. 


If anyone out there knows where I can find the elusive Entemann's DEVILS FOOD CHOCOLATE COVERED DONUTS: Contact Me. I have spent the last year trying to find them at my local shops and grocers with no success. I KNOW that they exist (or at least they did when I was 15 because I lived on them...) They will be mine...


Hot Rollers, oh Hot Rollers: Thank you. So. Much. The bouncy curled fruits of your labor make the world a better place.


At the risk of sounding like I have a problem: some things are just better drunk...


Recipe to improve a bad day:
1. Wander around Target
2. Watch Gone With The Wind
3. Indulge in half of something super bad for you - that way you get your big treat but won't feel wretchedly guilty, worsening the mood. A la half a pint of Haagen-Dazs
... you know what? fuck it - eat the whole thing


The most glamorous things you can possibly wear are big hair, cat-eyed eyeliner, and a smile. (Boys swap out eyeliner for a white v-neck tee. The big hair still applies...) 


I don't care what anyone else says - celebrity heights are fascinating


Home Items that should be realistic for people outside of the ones who can afford to buy everything at Sharper Image: Photo Booths, Soft Serve Ice Cream machines & Soda Fountains, and air hockey tables. 


Animals I wish were standard pets: Otters, Hedgehogs, and Ocelots!
Salvador Dali with his pet Ocelot Babou!

No comments:

Post a Comment