Smithsdom Wisdom | Tarreyn Land: Smithsdom Wisdom

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Smithsdom Wisdom

I'm having a love affair with Morrissey. 
He doesn't know it, and we've never met, and I'm pretty sure he's not into girls, but we are an item. 
It's kind of a one-sided relationship...
Our dates happen more or less through my headphones...
The best part of it is the wisdom he gives me. The smithsdom, if you will...


It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate, it takes guts to be gentle and kind


I am human and I need to be loved, just like everybody else does.


Shyness is nice, and shyness can stop you from doing all the things in life you'd like to 


Every day is like Sunday


I would go out tonight, but I haven't got a stitch to wear


Why do I give valuable time to people who don't care if I live or die?


It's time the tale were told of how you took a child and made him old


Give in to lust, give up to lust, oh heaven knows we'll soon be dust


Does the body rule the mind, or does the mind rule the body? I dunno...


The Good life is out there somewhere


No regime can buy or sell me


How I love all of the very simple things of life 


There's always someone, somewhere, with a big nose who knows, and who trips you up and laughs when you fall


I want to live and I want to love


Life is very long when you're lonely


Hang The DJ


What's my life for?


There is a light that never goes out


The heart feels free


If you think peace is a common goal, well, that goes to show just how little you know


When you laugh about people who feel so very lonely their only desire is to die well I'm afraid it doesn't make me smile


Give yourself a break before you break down


Come out and find the one that you love and who loves you 


Every day you must say so how do I feel about my life, anything is hard to find when you will not open your eyes, when will you accept yourself?


And my personal favorite:


I love you more than life (this one he saves for our special moments together...)

No comments:

Post a Comment