Overly Caffeinated | Tarreyn Land: Overly Caffeinated

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Overly Caffeinated

I've had a lot of caffeine today.
Coffee, Diet Coke, Diet Coke, Coffee... and maybe half a red bull...
I also got too much sleep.
I am bouncing. off. the effing walls.
AND I don't really have anything to write about today.
Soooo... lucky you guys, here is the mental gush of my overly caffeinated brain....


Costume parties are A.Mazing. People need to throw them all the time. This is an open plea to all party-throwers out there: make it fun, make it costumed


Never have I ever:
- NOT wanted sweets
- Met a baby I didn't wanna hug
-Felt good about wearing sweat pants in public


Skinnygirl: Worth it? 
Bethany Frankel, you genius. Well. Done. - Girls all over the planet will buy your alcoholic products with skinny in the title. Bravo.
However - I drank 2/3rds of a bottle of skinnygirl wine the other night. And not only do the watered down grapes tasted exactly how you would think a low calorie wine would taste, it also has less alcohol content. Sorry, skinnygirl, keep working on it.


Middle-Aged crushes. We all have them. It's time to own up to the silver fox love. Alec Baldwin, I'm lookin at you. 


Things that should be better than they almost always are:
- New Years Eve
- Sales at Urban Outfitters
- Jokes with long build-ups 


Does anyone else think that Michelle O. is the new Jackie O. but with better political convictions and biceps?


The new MacBooks don't include a disk drive.... 2,200 bucks and you can't make someone a mix CD?! What is going on?! I'm digging my technology-forward heels in on this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment