Let's All Go To The Movies | Tarreyn Land: Let's All Go To The Movies

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Let's All Go To The Movies

I LOVE Going to the Movies.
And one of my favorite parts of the movies: Trailers.
I would gladly sit through 30 minutes straight of trailers before movies.
On Sunday I shared with you the trailer for The Great Gatsby, which I'm stoked to say is coming out this winter. After finding that, I spiraled into a deep pit of trailer watching... And I am so excited about the next year of movies! I thought I'd share some with you!

Les Miserables


Moonrise Kingdom



Gangster Squad

Anchorman: The Legend Continues

Little Birds

The Dark Night Rises

Lola Versus

Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Take This Waltz

To Rome With Love

Nobody Else But You

Eeeeeeeeee! Let's all go to the movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment