Goodbye, Tarreyn Land | Tarreyn Land: Goodbye, Tarreyn Land

Monday, March 19, 2018

Goodbye, Tarreyn Land

Hey there, Tarreyn Land Fam! 

As of today (March, 2018), I'm officially retiring this blog. It was a very fun and important chapter of my life from 2012 - 2015, during which I published over 700 posts (where did I find that much time and discipline?!) and learned a ton about writing, video, photography, and, at the risk of sounding super cheesy, myself. 

But my life now looks incredibly different and Tarreyn Land isn't my home any more. 

I'd love to thank all my amazing readers, friends & family for your support over the years through ups and downs, beginnings and ends, and a lot of what now feels pretty foreign.

As such, a large amount of the original posts have been reverted to drafts or taken down. The playlists are still  on my Spotify, and some of the videos stayed on my channel, but it was time to clean house. I never want to erase life events or pretend things didn't happen the way they did, or that I was any different, but as I grow up, my internet presence needs to as well. What remains are little glimpses into that chapter of time that I can look back on at some point and smile. 

I'm really hoping to return to blogging in some form, somewhere soon, but for now you can find me regularly on Instagram @Tarreyn or at my personal/professional website TarreynVanSlyke.com.

Thanks again to all who followed along, I'm so grateful that any of you cared about this crazy weirdo's thoughts for so long. Wishing you all the best and hopefully I'll be back in blogging action somewhere soon! 

xoxo
T

No comments:

Post a Comment