Summer Wish List | Tarreyn Land: Summer Wish List

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Summer Wish List

So I officially missed Christmas in July, but these long summer days have me dreaming about some of the things I'm wishing for. 
I thought I'd let my imagination run wild and create a dream summer wish list.
Check it out. 


1.The genetics to Tan

Instead of staying pale or burning up, I find myself fantasizing about Brazilian genes and Jessica Alba. If I had some of those genetics I would frolic down the beach like a bronze goddess enjoying the surf and the sun like nobody's business. 
Plus, look how good I look. 

2. The Box Set of Shelley Duvall's Faery Tale Theatre
This one is slightly more attainable (and on sale at Amazon.) Lately I've been yearning for those woven tales from my childhood that simultaneously made me believe in magic and haunted my dreams for years. 

3. Frye Ballet Flats
What, you don't have 150 dollars to spend on flats? ME NEITHER. But if I did. These little babies would be awkwardly dancing through life with me. 

4. ALL the Fish Tacos (ps - read this)

Dude. You guys. I have been living on these lately. I can't get enough. 

5. ALL the Margaritas
Dude. You guys. I have been living on these lately. I can't get enough. 



6. Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows


Eyebrows frame your face and Miley's are stellar. You may not have noticed them before because you were distracted by her tongue or the foam finger between her thighs, but those brows are bangerz. I would take them any day. (I'd also be down to have Kate Middleton's EVERYTHING, but I digress.) 
Plus, look how good I look. 

7. The ability to unfollow someone on Instagram without them finding out 
Instagram is my favorite place in the social media universe, and it's getting destroyed by a lack of censorship over what's interesting and what's not. BUT I feel guilty unfollowing people! 
Public Service Announcement: 
The MILLION pictures of the back of your baby's head are NOT interesting to anyone but you. 
We don't need a minute-to-minute play by play of your day.
I love a good hashtag, but we don't need #awholefuckingparagraph.
I'm thrilled that you cook your own meals - I don't need to see them every day. 
Let's limit selfies. 
Making fun of strangers on your social media doesn't make them look bad - it makes you look mean. 
PLEASE edit your photo choices or this lil chickadee will have no choice but to unfollow you. 

8. Jenny Lewis as my Best Friend
I have worshipped JL for the last 13 years and her new album has made me fall in love with her all over again. She is the coolest of the cool, certainly an it girl, and hangs out with a star-studded group including Anne Hathaway, Reese Witherspoon, Kirsten Dunst, Zooey D, and more. 
I want in that krew. 

That's what I'm wishing for these days, what about you?


2 comments:

  1. Guilty. I post so many pictures of my nephew. But he is two weeks old and I can't help it!!!!! He is just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, That's totally understandable. And don't get me wrong, I LOVE some goof baby pictures. It's just when there's LITERALLY like 15 a day and the kid's blurry or not doing anything, etc. But you keep doin your thing, I'm sure your nephew is the cutest!! XO

      Delete