The Summer of the Braid! | Tarreyn Land: The Summer of the Braid!

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Summer of the Braid!

Hey Gang!
Summer is in full swing, and that means so many things - including frizzy, messy hair.
I just got back from a week-long trip on the East Coast (which was amazing! More on that later), and while I had the best time, the humidity and my hair did not get along. So I embraced the moisture and just rocked maiden braids the whole time. 
I decided that this summer I'm not gonna to settle for the same frizzy up-do every day, that I am going to conquer a whole handful! 
Here's a gathering of some of the looks and how-to's I'm going to attempt in the coming months. 
Long live the summer of the braid!



Barefoot Blonde's Hair Tutorials are outta sight! 
Three current favs are:
 


ABM's Maiden-Braid Crown steps it up while keeping it simple 

For a more delicate look try out Mara's Wrap Around Braided Bun

From A Cup of Jo:
Braided Top Bun                   Mermaid Tail Braid

And I'm loving these 8 ways to wear a ribbon!
 

What are your summer up-do plans? Got any fun ones you think I should try??


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for these tips!! I love braiding my hair but am so bad at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I need to improve myself! Hopefully we will both be rocking new do's by the end of summer! XO

      Delete