Wes Anderson, Printed Pants & La Blogothèque: Why Life is Good | Tarreyn Land: Wes Anderson, Printed Pants & La Blogothèque: Why Life is Good

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Wes Anderson, Printed Pants & La Blogothèque: Why Life is Good

Life is really good.
There are countless reasons why, but I'm gonna sum it up for you in 3 big ways. 


1. Wes Anderson Movies
Have you guys seen Grand Budapest Hotel yet? If not, stop reading this immediately and go see it. Seriously. Go. Now. 
Wes Anderson has been one of my most favorite filmmakers for a long time, and after seeing Grand Budapest Jake and I went on a bender re-watching all of his movies, and I've fallen in love with him all over again. I developed a new appreciation for The Darjeeling Limited in particular. I love everything (literally everything) about his films. They're the best. 

2. Printed Pants
I did it. I bought my first pair of printed pants this week. 
And it makes me feel like I CAN DO ANYTHING!
I feel funky and fresh and hip and happenin.
Thank you, Target Juniors Section. 

3. La Blogothèque
Like a majority of cool things, I discovered this through my best friend. La Blogothèque is a web-based music video project done by French director Vincent Moon. It does take-away shows (music videos) with awesome artists in more beautiful, rare and intimate ways. I am crushing on these in a major way right now, and if you love music (or even like it) you should be too. 
Check out this one by Phoenix... At Versailles.

Notable Mentions:
- Blue Bottle Coffee Co. 
This Comic about falling in Friend Love
- World Market
- Getting over a cold
- This Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Recipe
- Hot & Sour Soup
- These Life-Changing Hair Hacks
- Peanut Butter
And Also These:

 




What's making life good for you these days??


No comments:

Post a Comment