The 25 Best Things About Weddings | Tarreyn Land: The 25 Best Things About Weddings

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The 25 Best Things About Weddings

It's Wedding Year!
The other night Jake and I attended the first wedding of the FIVE we'll be going to this year! It was SOO MUCH FUN!
It got me thinking about all the things I love about weddings. 
Here are some of my favs:

1. Open Bar

2. The Dance Floor

3. The Moment the Groom sees the Bride for the first time (I cry every time)

4. Small Children in Formal Wear

5. Cake

6. Champagne

7. Heartwarming Vows (I cry every time)

8. Seeing all your friends in Fancy Dress

9. Seeing all your friends drunkenly dance 


10. Photobooths/Polaroids/Disposable Cameras 

11. The Speeches (I cry every time)

12. Guilty Pleasure Dance Music

13. The Awkward Guest Personality Dynamics 

14. The Father-Daughter Dance (I cry every time)

15. #BrideGroomHashTags

16. FOOD

17. Favors (I even like Jordan Almonds!)

18. Pretty Flower Arrangements

19. Stealing Pretty Flower Arrangements for your Apartment

20. Exploring The Nooks and Crannies of the Venue

21. Throwing Confetti/Rice/Flowers 

22. Slow Dancing with your Boo

23. The Bachelor/ette Parties

24. Unique and Personal Traditions

25. Did I already say Open Bar?


What are some of your favorite things about Weddings??


2 comments:

  1. tarreyn i just love your blog!! i have been married for three weeks! my favorite thing about weddings in general is seeing mutual friends and family. i love that we are all together!
    laurenofthedoxey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much Lauren!! Congratulations on your wedding, That's wonderful! Cheers to many happy years! Isn't it amazing to see so many people you care about all in one place!? It's overwhelming but so exciting! Thanks again! XO

      Delete