Heart List 6 ~ 23 ~ 2013 | Tarreyn Land: Heart List 6 ~ 23 ~ 2013

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Heart List 6 ~ 23 ~ 2013

Rhye, The Secret Language of Birthdays (Fascinating), Iced Coffee (Can't Get Enough!), Mason Jars, Tumblr (I'm obsessed), Coconut Cream Pie, Cactus Gardens,  She & Him Volume 3
 
Ryan Gosling Won't Eat His Cereal, The Curious Cupcake Blog (Really Fun), Macaroni and Cheese Bites (I just found out these existed! Amaazzzingg!), 1960's cocktail dresses, The Video App 8mm
 
Techlovedesign, Zooey Magazine and Foam Magazine, Hairspray (I was watching clips, and it's just so good!),Working on Projects with Wonderful People (More details on something exciting later this week!)
 
And My Wish List for the Week:
The iShower (yes please), This Party at Gatsby's Sweatshirt, Coach's Bleecker Leather Backpack (I Wish!), This groovy Globe LampMinnetonka Thunderbird Flats, This Western Camera Strap
  
 



No comments:

Post a Comment