Inside My Brain Righhhhttt... NOW | Tarreyn Land: Inside My Brain Righhhhttt... NOW

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Inside My Brain Righhhhttt... NOW

WELCOME TO MY BBBRRAAAIIIINNNNNNNNN

I am flying high on Miller Light and Red Vines, watching my pirated season 3 of Downton Abbey and packing for our upcoming tropical vacatiiooonn! What What?!

.... I might be drunk...

I've decided to let you all into my stream of consciousness this evening. (Let being used very loosely as I cannot guarantee it will be any form of success...)
We'll see how well this goes...

First off and most importantly: I effing LOVE you, Jennifer Lawrence. I think we could be really good friends. All evidence points to it...

Please someone tell me. Is Homeland seriously that good?

Things I need:
A) To get over my BuzzFeed addiction
B) To see what this whole Kale sensation is all about
C) Frye Boots. It's time.
D) A really great new book
E) To learn Excel. Starting with learning what it is.
F) To figure out a smile that makes me look photogenic 

If I'd had anything cool to do on New Years Eve, I would've made THESE sparkly tights...
But I didn't.

Is it just me, or is Hello Giggles getting kind of smug? I love them and girl power and all, but it's just not keeping my interest like it used to. You know what I'm talking about. ... Unless you're a late-20's LA TV writer or gal about town. In which case you work for them.

I'm gay for Jessica Chastain.

Pizza is the nectar of the Gods and I need it every day.

Also, I still don't really know what podcasts are. Seriously. 
I did, however, learn what lenticulars are this week, and I think I love them.

Cooks "Champagne" is unacceptable. Always.
Tequila shots on the other hand, are always appreciated.

Fuck Google Chrome. Safari's where it's at. There. I said it. 

I bought a decanter this week because it's pretty, but I have zero idea what it means to decant something.

I envy delicate ankles and people who are mysterious. 

I'm not really into Brie anymore.

2 comments:

  1. What do you mean by you envy people who are mysterious? BTW I love your posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so glad you enjoy them! I mean I envy people who are mysterious because a lot of the time I'm crazy-open or unfiltered and I often wish I was a little more elusive. Thanks for reading!

      Delete