Things That Happened Tonight: | Tarreyn Land: Things That Happened Tonight:

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Things That Happened Tonight:

  • I literally wept in the car listening to the incredibly sad (and startlingly literal) song "The Christmas Shoes"
  • I GLEEFULLY discovered the Ikea Monkey 


  • And this picture:

(Celebrities hanging out together in the real world is one of my favorite things)

  • I was filled with an intense renewal of love for colorized old movies while watching Miracle on 34th Street
  • I was filled with an intense renewal of love for Miracle on 34th Street
  • I read every GIRLS article on Buzzfeed
  • I made some mean guacamole, drank some Pacifico and desperately missed my late grandfather (A Sweet Minnesotan who loved both Mexican food and beer)
(With my Cousin in one arm & a Corona in another)

  • Netflix added a bunch of rad Disney Cartoons (I'm lookin at you, Great Mouse Detective)
  • I finally saw the groovy zou bisou scene from Mad Men:
  • I developed a deep and sudden yearning to learn how to yodel 
  • I took full advantage of Target's holiday hours and looked at everything
  • I found this link about New Years DIY projects and wished I was throwing a fabulous and ridiculously sparkly New Years Eve party
  • I thanked the heavens for online Christmas shopping
  • Over a year and 15 million people late, I discovered and developed a very bizarre love for Rihanna's "We Found Love" video

  • I imagined what life would be like if I were THIS organized
  • Annnnnddd after WEEKS of bitching that the management hadn't turned the heat on in our apartment (not to mention freezing), Jake and I realized that we just hadn't turned the correct knob... 

No comments:

Post a Comment