I'm ADDICTED | Tarreyn Land: I'm ADDICTED

Friday, November 9, 2012

I'm ADDICTED

I've realized this week that I have an abundance of addictions.
I know they're addictions because I can't stop. And I don't even want to.

Here's the short list of what I'm addicted to right now: 
  • Internet Shopping: Thank you Amazon, ModCloth and Etsy. 
  • Greeting Cards: Buying greeting cards is one of my favorite things ever. I have spent literally 30 dollars on them this week... I have a problem.
  • Modern Family: I love every member of the family. Every time I think I've found my favorite, another one does something hilarious and I just love them all.
  • Instagram, Twitter, Facebook & Pinterest: Duh.
  • Cafe Au Laits: Mama needs her milk caffeine in a big way every morning. I know that I've reached full success/addiction status because my barista finally calls it "the usual." - Big victory in my world.

  • Blazers: I can't help it! I need them! In every color and print! I live on the west coast! It's blazer time for the next 6 months!
  • Moisturizer: My skin just sucks it up! I can't get enough!
  • Cheese: I AM NOT EXAGGERATING when I tell you that my 3 meals the other day were macaroni & cheese, cheese pizza, and cheese with crackers. It is a problem. A delicious, creamy problem.
  • Hand Sanitizer: I just REALLY don't want to get sick.
  • My Kindle: I always thought I'd return to books. Like old friends that were just out of town. But no - the kindle is my love and there's no going back. I also have a book buying addiction, but that's another topic all together.
  • TAKING PICTURES: This is a looonnnggg standing one. I document everything!

  • Shoulder Rubs: I am a shoulder rub whore. 
  • Chocolate Covered Pretzels: So good. So. Good.
  • Turquoise Jewelry: I'm turning in to one of those little old ladies drenched in chunky turquoise. And I love it.
  • Blogs!!: My Bloglovin feed is up to more than 20! Ahhhh!
  • My Big Barrel Curling Iron: All you ladies with thick hair - stop reading this and go get one. Now.
  • Glitter: The obsession has returned

No comments:

Post a Comment