(A few more) Confessions | Tarreyn Land: (A few more) Confessions

Friday, October 19, 2012

(A few more) Confessions


  • I love People magazine
  • I apply makeup in the car
  • I spend more money monthly at coffee shops than I do on gas
  • I have a velvet phobia
  • I'm the person who complains at Movie Theatres
  • I put empty ice cube trays back in the freezer
  • I hate washing my face
  • I require a lot of attention
  • I believe that popping my knuckles will have no negative side effects
  • I am prone to wildly unrealistic expectations
  • I love men in leather pants
  • I have self-esteem issues when it comes to people "liking" things of mine on social networking 
  • I get my dress caught in doors probably once a week
  • Probably 80% of the DVDs I own haven't been watched in years
  • I believe that 7Up, Chocolate Ice Cream, and aspirin are the cure to any illness
  • In my head I dance like Beyonce, but in reality I dance like Elaine from Seinfeld... or someone having a seizure...
  • I judge the tidiness of other apartments
  • I believe holding babies is good for the soul
  • I have control issues. And a sweets addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment