The 25 Best Kinds of Ice Cream | Tarreyn Land: The 25 Best Kinds of Ice Cream

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The 25 Best Kinds of Ice Cream

My Name is Tarreyn, and I'm addicted to Ice Cream.
You may think I'm joking or exaggerating but trust me - I'm not.
For today's 25 best, I thought I would focus on what I know best: Ice Cream
I obviously have my favorite brands (Haagen-dazs, Ben & Jerry's, Baskin Robbins), but I have definitely done my research. There are countless other amazing brands and flavors, but here are my top 25 best kinds of ice cream:
(Don't take the order too seriously, it changes daily)


1. Haagen-dazs Rocky Road
2. Ben & Jerry's Phish Food
3. Glenview Farms Butter Pecan
4. Baskin Robbins Gold Medal Ribbon
5. Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia
6. Baskin Robbins Jamoca Almond Fudge
7. Blue Bell Neapolitan
8. Haagen-dazs Chocolate
9. Haagen-dazs Pistachio
10. Blue Bunny Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
11. Breyer's Mint Chip
12. Haagen-dazs Strawberry
13. Double Rainbow Mint Chocolate Chip
14. Haagen-dazs Chocolate Chocolate Chip
15. Ciao Bella Chocolate Hazelnut
16.  Haagen-dazs Vanilla bean
17. Baskin Robbins Chocolate Fudge
18. Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk
19. Cold Stone Creamery Cake Batter
20. Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup
21. Haagen-dazs Coffee
22. Blue Bunny Chocolate Chip
23. Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey
24. Haagen-dazs Butter Pecan
25. Ben & Jerry's Greek Yogurt Raspberry Fudge Chunk


Ice Cream Treats that Make Me Weak In The Knees: 


- Dairy Queen Peanut Buster Parfait
-A Good Ice Cream Sandwich
- Drumsticks
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Milk Shakes
- Dairy Queen Blizzard
- Klondike Bars
-Tollhouse Ice Cream Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich
- Frozen Custard
- Dippin Dots
- Ice Cream Cake!!





No comments:

Post a Comment