Classic Movies, Breakfast Food and Satchels - Why Life Is Good | Tarreyn Land: Classic Movies, Breakfast Food and Satchels - Why Life Is Good

Friday, September 14, 2012

Classic Movies, Breakfast Food and Satchels - Why Life Is Good

Life is really good.
There are countless reasons why, but I'm gonna sum it up for you in 3 big ways. 


1. Some Like it Hot
I am not remotely exaggerating when I say this may be THE best movie EVER. Perfect Cast. Perfect Script. Perfect Director (Billy Wilder, I love you for life!). This IS the perfect comedy. Upon my hundredth-plus viewing I still laugh out loud every time. If you haven't seen it, I'm jealous that you get to experience it for the first time. Rent it. Better yet - buy it. You won't be disappointed.

2. Pancakes
Let's just be honest here: Pancakes are one of the greatest inventions EVER. Any time of day, any occasion, pancakes do the trick. 
To satisfy my 1am craving last night, I found the most delicious pancake recipe ever and added some secret ingredients to make them amaazziiinnggggg. I have shared it here. Enjoy.
Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
* 1 teaspoon Vanilla
* 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
How to Make it:
1. Mix all ingredients together till smooth
2. Butter pan and heat it, then pour or scoop batter onto griddle, brown on both sides.
3. Serve and enjoy. 

3. Cambridge Satchel Company
Like any well-accessorized woman, I have spent YEARS hunting for the perfect purse. One that fits any occasion, can hold everything I need, is stylish and unique - preferably with a retro look. Then I found Cambridge Satchels. These stunning hand-made bags are of the best quality, use super nice leather, and come in almost any color you could want. They're vintage-inspired structured look is perfect AND you can get your initials embossed (To me, anything monogrammed is perfection.)

Notable Mentions:
- Getting things in the Mail
- Marie Antoinette
- Etsy
- Mocassins
- This List of radical margarita recipes
- Fall Fashion Magazines
- Yellow Irises
- Crafts Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment