Summer Jams | Tarreyn Land: Summer Jams

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Summer Jams

What up, Homies?

We're officially around the half-way mark of summer and I don't know about you guys, but mine has been flying by in a blast. 
So far Summer 2014 for me has meant a lot of pool time, bunches of books, a trip to the East Coast,  a ton of standup shows, and more (wine).

AND summer has also meant a ton of Muzzzzzic and happenings!!
The amazzzzinnngg Jenny Lewis dropped her new album today! (SO GOOD - go get it stat), Lana Del Rey's new (odd) Video is up, Alt-J Mixed Miley, and more! (I've discovered a new canned wine.) 

I decided to give you a little taste of my summer, along with a Summer Jams playlist! Enjoy it by the pool or driving around with the windows down. 





Enjoy!


*NOTE: 
I took some song recommendations  from a recent Sad Girls Guide interview with Leisure-Enthusiast and all-around rad chick Marissa A. Ross

*NOTE #2: 
To follow more of my summer adventures, tune in to my Instagram, where I post daily happenings, adventures, and pictures of attractive inanimate objects. 

*NOTE #3: 
My other favorite parts of the summer so far have included: Building a collection of Hawaiian Print Baseball Caps, Birkenstock Cravings, A Mile-A-Day Running challenge, Canceling out my Running Challenge with Egg Rolls, Late night Dates with Jake, and trying to write more.

How is your summer going??


2 comments:

  1. This playlist is AWESOME. So perfect for summer! I love it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! SO happy you like it! XOXO

      Delete