Date Daze | Tarreyn Land: Date Daze

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Date Daze

There are few things I love more in life than a perfect date day.
And in the spirit of Valentine's this week, I thought I'd share a little peak at one we had yesterday! 
I've also made a Valentine's Day playlist for you guys so be sure to check it out! 
A collection of some of my fav love songs of the moment and all time. 
(Scroll to the bottom to listen!!)

As every good day should, the day started with brunch and coffee. 
(The new 5 Points market to you locals! Check it out!)

(Nothing Better than Perfect Coffee)

From breakfast we moved on to the Gem and Mineral show!
Anyone from Arizona is probably familiar with this, which is a showcase of TONS of different things, and we had the BEST time! 
There was so much beautiful stuff to look at, it was a little overwhelming at first. 
They have everything from stunning crystals, geodes and rocks to an insane amount of beautiful jewelry (I could have spent THOUSDANDSSSS), to Persian rugs to beads to wood work and more! 
It felt like being in some giant amazing bazaar. 
After a couple laps we needed an ice cream break...
I collect Turquoise jewelry so I was so excited to see what I could find. 
We found a booth with incredible pieces (Check their stuff out here), and they even supposedly made a couple belts for Jim Morrison!
I walked out with these thin Zuni silver cuffs (Zuni is my favorite style) and these earrings made with white (!!!) and green turquoise. Needless to say, I'm a happy gal. 
Thanks for letting me share with you guys!

And here's my Be Mine Playlist!
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment