Thankful Playlist | Tarreyn Land: Thankful Playlist

Monday, November 25, 2013

Thankful Playlist

Hey Gang!
Thanksgiving is on Thursday, and I think it's time I spend some time ruminating on all the many things I am thankful for. One big thing I'm grateful for? Music!
Here's my thanksgiving playlist full of songs of gratitude. Play it over thanksgiving dinner, cooking, or just enjoying fall.

1. Bing Crosby "I've Got Plenty to be Thankful For"

2. Neil Young "Harvest Moon"

3. Sam & Dave "I Thank You"

4. Bobby Darin "Beyond The Sea"

5. Natalie Cole "Be Thankful"

6. Booker T. & The MG's "My Sweet Potato"

7. Abba "Thank You For The Music"

8. Etta James "I Got You Babe"

9. Bob Marley & The Wailers "Give Thanks & Praises"

10. Otis Redding "I Want To Thank You"


11. Ella Fitzgerald "Thanks For the Memory"

12. Earth, Wind & Fire "Gratitude"

13. The Drifters "This Magic Moment" 

14. Vince Guarali Trio "Thanksgiving Theme"

15. The Beach Boys "God Only Knows"

Check it out!

I hope you're all having an amazing Thanksgiving week!
I'm grateful for you listeners!



No comments:

Post a Comment