Skim Latte Playlist | Tarreyn Land: Skim Latte Playlist

Monday, November 18, 2013

Skim Latte Playlist

Hey Listeners! 
It's that time of week - LATTE TIME! 
Few things make me happier on a fall Monday morning than opening my laptop and sipping a delicious latte. As I write this, I am looking out the window of one of my favorite coffee shops, listening to this playlist on my giant pink headphones and watching the world go by. 
I am content. 
Here's a playlist for you to enjoy your weekday lattes to. 
Enjoy!

1. Jesca Hoop "Born To"

2. Torres "Honey"

3. Foxygen "No Destruction"

4. Alpine "Gasoline"

5. Wet "You're The Best"

6. Adventure Club, Yuna "Gold"

7. The Stone Roses "Sally Cinnamon"

8. Haim "Falling"

9. Black Light Dinner Party "Sons and Lovers"

10. Alex Clare "Humming Bird"

11. POLIÇA, Mike Noyce "Lay Your Cards Out"

12. Youth Lagoon "Dropla"

13. BOY "Little Numbers"





Check it out!


Enjoy these jams and I hope you have an unforgettable, amazing week!


No comments:

Post a Comment