Commute Playlist | Tarreyn Land: Commute Playlist

Monday, November 11, 2013

Commute Playlist

Happy Monday, Listeners!
I didn't have a playlist last week due to scheduling craziness, so I'm making up for it this week with an extra long one!
Because of my work schedule these days, I've got to do about twice as much driving as usual, and I don't know about you guys, but good music for my drive is a must! 
So I've put together a playlist to help us all enjoy the commute just a little bit more!
Enjoy!

1. St. Lucia "Too Close"

2. Dvid Byrne & St. Vincent "Who"

3. The Luyas "Too Beautiful To Work"

4. Lucius "Hey, Doreen"

5. Catcall "The World is Ours"

6. All Boy/All Girl "Algorithm"

7. Kate Boy "Northern Lights"

8. Blood Orange "Champagne Coast"

9. Cults "I Can Hardly Make You Mine"

10. London Grammar "Hey Now"

11. Cut Copy "Take Me Over"

12. Ducktails "Letter of Intent"

13. Glasser "Shape"

14. Beach House "Irene"

15. Sampha "Without"

16. Active Child "Hanging On"

17. Cayucas "Cayucos"

18. Allah-Las "Catamaran"

19. James Blake "The Wilhelm Scream"


Check it out!
Enjoy these jams and have a fantastic start to your week!



No comments:

Post a Comment