Party Punch!! | Tarreyn Land: Party Punch!!

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Party Punch!!

Alright, y'all - It's Party Season! Yes!
From now until the end of the year there will be costume parties, holiday parties and more! And to kick them up a notch, I've decided to share with you my long-held secret recipe for my notorious party punch!
A handful of years ago, my bestie and I went on a lil trip to Vegas and while we were at Cirque du Soleil's Love (It's INCREDIBLE by the by) and discovered their "Hard Day's Night" punch. 
It was the best thing ever. 
We spent the next several months trying to perfect our own version of the recipe. 
What resulted has become a staple at parties of mine and is a consistent hit with guests.
This recipe should be for groups of 10 or more, since there's so much booze in it. (Make sure no one who's driving home has too much!!)
I'll give you the measurements, but to be honest there's not an exact science. Add as much more or less of these ingredients as you want, mix to taste!



Ingredients:


- 750 ml Vodka
- 750 ml Raspberry Vodka
- 375 ml One of These Liquers: Raspberry, Pomegranate, Blackberry
- 89 oz Pink Lemonade
- 1 Liter Sprite/7Up
*Optional: A Dash of St. Germain




How To Make It: 

Pour everything over ice.
Stir.
Drink. 
Get your party on. 


Hope your Halloween week is shaping up amazingly! I've been spending way too much time and money on my costume(s) but I'm so excited to wear them out! 

Still unsure about a costume? Don't forget to check out my Costume Idea List
If any of you try this out, be sure to let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment