5Kickin Playlist | Tarreyn Land: 5Kickin Playlist

Monday, October 21, 2013

5Kickin Playlist

Hey Listeners!
Sorry this is a little late, but I've been having a crazy busy week! It all started on Sunday when I ran my first 5K of the season! Woo Hoo! I talked some last year about my experience running my first 5K, and since then I've done a bunch more and I love them! The most important thing for me during a run is that I have some music to pump me up. With my running music taste I steer away from my usual more "indie" taste (if that's how we'll classify it) and look for more pop stuff (Hello, Kelly Clarkson!)
Here's the mix I listened to on this weekend's race! 
Just put on shuffle and get goin!

1. Katy Perry "Firework"

2. Kelly Clarkson "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)"

3. David Guetta "Titanium - feat. Sia"

4. Pink "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)"

5. Skrillex, The Doors "Breakin' A Sweat"

6. Rihanna, Calvin Harris "We Found Love"

7. David Guetta "Turn Me On - feat. Nicki Minaj"

8. Kelly Clarkson "Since You Been Gone"

9. Marina and The Diamonds "How To Be A Heartbreaker"

10. One Direction "Live While We're Young"

11. La Roux "Bulletproof"

12. Calvin Harris "Flashback"

13. Katy Perry "Circle The Drain"

14. Fergie, Q-Tip, GoonRock "A Little Party Never Killed Nobody"



Check it Out!
Hope you're all having a fantastic fall week!


No comments:

Post a Comment