Let's See Attle Playlist | Tarreyn Land: Let's See Attle Playlist

Monday, September 23, 2013

Let's See Attle Playlist

Well, Listeners -
Today I'm off on a week-long adventure to the Pacific Northwest and I'm ssooooo excited! My parents met, fell in love and got married in Seattle, and I spent a lot of time there as a kid, so it has a special place in my heart. 
The first time I went there (Age 3 or 4ish) I didn't understand that Seattle was the name of the city, and kept talking about how excited I was to see Attle - as in I thought Attle was a person I was about to meet. Needless to say, it's been a long-time joke in our family, and is the inspiration for today's playlist!
This selection is stuff I'm looking forward to listening to on the plane, that has kind of a cool, rainy/foggy feel to it. It also includes some new wave/80s style stuff on there as a nod to my parents (Their wedding song was Billy Idol's White Wedding.)
I hope you enjoy it and are kicking your week off right!




1. Roxy Music "More Than This"

2. Zoot Woman "Lonely By Your Side"

3. Lana Del Rey "Young and Beautiful"

4. The Psychedelic Furs "The Ghost In You"




5. Father John Misty "Nancy From Now On"

6. The Cars "Drive"

7. Generationals "Say When"

8. Lavender Diamond "I Don't Recall"

9. The Knocks, Gary Go "Magic"








10. Air "Playground Love"

11. Múm "Toothwheels"

12. Houses "Soak it Up"

13. Sphynx "Terathon"

14. Bryan Ferry "Smoke Gets In Your Eyes" (I know I've repeated this song several times but I just love it)


Check it Out!

Enjoy these jams and have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment