Kitten Around Playlist | Tarreyn Land: Kitten Around Playlist

Monday, September 9, 2013

Kitten Around Playlist

Hey Listeners!
So. 
Big News. 
I'm in love.
With a Cat.
I've been cat-sitting all week, and I am absolutely smitten with the little dude! So basically I've been spending a couple hours a day hanging out with this kitty, drinking coffee, and listening to some really great new music. 
Here it is. 
Enjoy!




1. Lucy Schwartz "Boomerang"

2. Animal Kingdom "Strange Attractor"

3. Blondfire "Waves"

4. MNDR "Feed Me Diamonds - RAC Remix"

5. Beat Connection "Palace Garden, 4 AM"

6. Royal Teeth "Wild"







7. Robert DeLong "Global Concepts"

8. Saint Motel "My Type"

9. Motopony "King of Diamonds"

10. Noosa "Sail"







11. Trails and Ways "Mtn Tune"

12. Priscilla Ahn "Dream"

13. Catcall "Satellites"

14. Body Language "Social Studies - Plastic Plates Remix"




Check it Out!

Enjoy these jams and have an amaaazzzzinnngg week!


No comments:

Post a Comment