Flying Home Playlist | Tarreyn Land: Flying Home Playlist

Monday, September 30, 2013

Flying Home Playlist

Hey Listeners!
I am back from vacation and had an absolute blast! More on that to follow! 
Whenever I'm traveling I need a wide variety of jams to listen to! I know I shared some plane music with you last week, but here's a little more! 
Enjoy!

1. Iamamiwhoami ", john"


2. Sébastian Tellier "Look"


3. La Sera "Beating Heart"


4. Matt Costa "Good Times"



5. The Blow "True Affection"

6. Someone Still Loves You, Boris Yeltson "Harrison Ford"


7. Still Corners "Don't Fall In Love"


8. Telepathe "Slow Learner"


9. Zola Jesus. JG Thirlwell "Seekir"



10. Soko "I Thought I Was an Alien"


11. Voltaire Twins "Romulus"


12. Lia Ices "Love is Won"

13. Vacationer "Good as New"


Check it Out!

Hope you're having a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment