Production Week Playlist | Tarreyn Land: Production Week Playlist

Monday, August 26, 2013

Production Week Playlist

Happy Monday, Listeners!
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and that your week is off to a great start!
For me, I closed the show I was doing yesterday and am now in tech week, or production week, putting up a new show! I'm really excited, but it's a lot of time backstage and driving back and forth from rehearsal. Thus, I need good music! 
Today's list has a bunch of bands you've heard before, but they're so good and exactly what I'm craving right now. 
Hope you enjoy them!

1. Yelle "C'est Pas Une Vie"

2. alt-J "Matilda"

3. Kisses "Kisses"

4. Hospitality "Julie"

5. Sharon Van Etten "Serpents"

6. Thao & The Get Down Stay Down "Holy Roller"

7.Widowspeak "Wicked Game" (Just saw Chris Isaak in concert and I still love this song!)

8. Ghost Beach "First Time"


9. Tennis "Marathon"

10. Future Islands "The Fountain"

11. Lorde "Tennis Court"

12. Chad Valley "Up & Down"

13. Gardens & Villa "Orange Blossom"

14. Grimes "Be A Body"



Check it Out!

Have a wonderful week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment