Mimosawesome | Tarreyn Land: Mimosawesome

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Mimosawesome

I absolutely adore mimosas! I could drink them all day long  - And sometimes I do!

The other day I discovered a new twist on the mimosa that I had to make!

It uses Grapefruit juice instead of orange juice - normally I'm not a big grapefruit person, but in this it's soo refreshing! And - a little bit of elderflower liquer! YUM!

Just calling it a Grapefruit Mimosa seemed drab, so I've renamed it! 

Drumroll pleassssee - 
The Sparkling Baiser! (Baiser means kiss in French!)

Here's how to make it!



*The Sparkling Baiser*


Ingredients:

- 4-6 oz Champagne (or Prosecco!)

- 1 oz Grapefruit Juice

- .5 oz St. Germain


(This is for 1. With one bottle of bubbles you can make about 4)




How To Make It:

1. Fill your glass up about 2/3 with bubbles

2. Pour in Grapefruit Juice and Elderflower

3. Top off with more bubbles!

4. Enjoy!

Voila! It's that easy!
Serve these at any type of occasion, any time of day! Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment