Guest Playlist! Funky Summer! | Tarreyn Land: Guest Playlist! Funky Summer!

Monday, August 5, 2013

Guest Playlist! Funky Summer!

Hey Listeners!
I am so excited about today's playlist because it's my first guest playlist!
I have been friends with my buddy Greg since we were 14 (!) and sharing music has always been something we love. It used to be mix CDs, but now we send it to each other through Spotify! After he sent me some great new music last week, I asked him if he'd do a guest playlist and he said yes!
So here it is, courtesy of him, your Funky Summer Music Collection!

1. Maynard Ferguson "Chameleon" 

2. George Michael "Freedom! '90"

3. Hanson "I've Got Soul"

4. Kimbra "Plain Gold Ring - Live at Sing Sing"

5. Daryl Hall, John Oates "Rich Girl"

6. The Whitest Boy Alive "1517"

7. Elvis Costello and The Attractions "Walk Us UPTOWN"

8. Bruno Mars "Runaway Baby"

9. Langhorne Slim, The Law "Fire"

10. Faces "Stay With Me"

11. Ivy Levan "Hang Forever"

12. Electric Guest "This Head I Hold"

13. David Bowie "Young Americans"

14. Architecture In Helsinki "Heart It Races"

15. Emeli Sandé, The Bryan Ferry Orchestra "Crazy In Love - Kid Koala Version"

16. Dr. John, The Dirty Dozen Brass Band "It's All Over Now"

17. Johnny Showcase "Underneath the Fingernail Clipping of the Moon"



Check it Out:

Thanks, Gregory!!
Enjoy these jams and have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment