Straw Hat Playlist | Tarreyn Land: Straw Hat Playlist

Monday, July 22, 2013

Straw Hat Playlist

Hey Listeners! 
I'm delighted to say I'm spending my day today lying by the pool at a swanky resort in town on a stay-cation with my honey! So today's playlist is inspired by water-slides, lounge chairs and straw hats! 
I'll be listening to this playlist as I catch up on my reading, sip poolside cocktails, and attempt to get a tan! 
Hope you have a fabulous day!

1. Terraplane Sun "Get Me Golden"

2. BOY "Skin"

3. Heartless Bastards "Parted Ways"

4. Laura Gibson "The Rushing Dark"

5. Islands "Devout"

6. POLICA, Mike Noyce "Lay Your Cards Out"

7. Phosphorescent "The Mermaid Parade"

8. AlunaGeorge "Analyser"

9. A Silent Film "Reaching The Potential"

10. Efterklang "Modern Drift"

11. The Virgins "Rich Girls"

12. Apparat "Circles"

13. Vetiver "It's Beyond Me"

14. The Strokes "Tap Out"

Check it Out!!


Enjoy these jams and have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment