Mid-Year Best Playlist! | Tarreyn Land: Mid-Year Best Playlist!

Monday, July 1, 2013

Mid-Year Best Playlist!

Hey Listeners! Happy July! WOW!
As I mentioned yesterday, Rolling Stone just released their Best Albums 0f 2013 Mid-Year Review! I was super excited to check it out, and I had so much fun listening to everything, from things I've already come to love to stuff I haven't heard of! After going through all 40 albums, I've picked my favorite tracks from 21 different artists! Hope you enjoy them! There's been so much good stuff this year, I can't wait to see what the next 6 months bring (Hint - Edward Sharpe has a new album out in 3 weeks! Eeeee!)!


1. The Knife "A Tooth for an Eye"

2. Snoop Lion "Rebel Way"

3. Waxahatchee "Dixie Cups and Jars"

4. Savages "Shut Up"

5. Rhye "Open"

6. DJ Koze "Nices Wolkchen"

7. Tegan And Sara "Closer"

8. Charles Bradley "Heart Of Gold" (What is with all these Rad Neil Young Covers?!)

9. Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Sacrilege"

10. Justin Timberlake "Suit & Tie - feat. JAY-Z"

11. Eleanor Friedberger "I Don't Want to Bother You"

12. Palma Violets "Best of Friends"

13. Parquet Courts "Stoned and Starving"

14. Deerhunter "Back to the Middle"


15. Phoenix "Entertainment"

16. Atoms For Peace "Before Your Very Eyes"

17. The National "I Should Live in Salt"

18. Jake Bugg "Lightning Bolt"

19. David Bowie "Where Are We Now?"

20. Daft Punk, Pharrell Williams "Get Lucky"

21. Vampire Weekend "Step"
Check it out!!

You can also listen to the whole playlist (FREE) on Spotify! Check it out!


Enjoy these tunes, hope you discover something you love!





No comments:

Post a Comment