Iced Coffee Playlist | Tarreyn Land: Iced Coffee Playlist

Monday, June 24, 2013

Iced Coffee Playlist

Hey there, Listeners!
It's summer time, and I am ALL about Iced Coffee and juggling a ton of projects! Here's my playlist I'm jamming out to this week as I try to get a million things done! Enjoy!

1. Emeli Sande "Next To Me"

2. Vampire Weekend "Unbelievers"

3. Rhye "Open"

4. Papa "Ain't It So"

5. The Mowgli's "Love Is Easy"

6. Barefoot Truth "Roll If You Fall" 

7. Spoon "I Turn My Camera On"

8. The Staves "Mexico"

9. Crystal Fighters "Bridge of Bones"

10. Sallie Ford & The Sound Outside "Do Me Right"

11. Pacific Air "Float - Ra Ra Riot Remix"

12. Darwin Deez "Constellations"

13. alt-J "Fitzpleasure"

14. Major Lazer "Jessica - feat. Ezra Koenig"

15. Grouplove "Tongue Tied"







Check it out!!



You can also check out the whole playlist (For FREE!!!) On SPOTIFY! Check it out!
Enjoy these tunes and have a fantastic week!




No comments:

Post a Comment