Flying Solo Playlist | Tarreyn Land: Flying Solo Playlist

Monday, February 4, 2013

Flying Solo Playlist

Good Morning Listeners!
It's a new week, a new adventure! Today I am going on a spontaneous trip to Los Angeles to visit my amazing best friend! Now while I'm SUPER excited to get to LA (One of my favorite places and future home, as well as the residence of my bestie!), I'm not stoked about flying by myself. As the nervous flyer I am, I know that there are two ingredients necessary to prevent an in-flight panic attack: Bloody Mary's, and Good Tune-age. This leads us to today's playlist, over an hour and a half (The length of my flight) of almost all new music (And a couple songs I'm obsessed with)! 

1. We Are Augustines "Chapel Song"
2. Neon Indian "Deadbeat Summer"
3. Pela "Latitudes"
4. Belle & Sebastian "Calculating Bimbo"
5. Neighbors "Good Luck, Kid"
6. Katie Herzig "Lost And Found"
7. The Duchess & The Duke "Reservoir Park"
8. Alex Clare "Humming Bird"
9. Hospitality "Friends of Friends"
10. YesYou "Half Of It"
11. Wild Belle "Backslider"
12. Porcelain Raft "Drifting In And Out"
13. Widowspeak "Gun Shy"
14. Benny Sings "Coconut"
15. LCD Soundsystem "I Can Change"
16. Timber Timbre "Magic Arrow"
17. Lady "Yankin"



18. Electric Guest "This Head I Hold"
19. Yeasayer "Ambling Alp"
20. Morrissey "First Of The Gang To Die"
21. Little Red "Rock It"
22. Leona Naess "Charm Attack"
23. Youngblood Hawke "We Come Running - RAC Mix"
24. Oberhofer "HEART"
25. The Naked And Famous "Punching In A Dream"
26. MGMT "Time To Pretend"
27. Cat Power "Ruin"
28. Nous Non Plus "Les Damnes"


29. Generationals "When They Fight, They Fight"
30. Robyn "Dancing On My Own"


Listen to the whole playlist on Spotify!


Enjoy!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment